Your Information, Your Rights
Being transparent and providing accessible information to patients about how we will use your personal information is a key element of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The following notice reminds you of your rights in respect of the above legislation and how your GP Practice will use your information for lawful purposes in order to deliver your care and the effective management of the local NHS system.
This notice reflects how we use information for:
- The management of patient records;
- Communication concerning your clinical, social and supported care;
- Ensuring the quality of your care and the best clinical outcomes are achieved through clinical audit and retrospective review;
- Notifying you about upcoming events at the practice and within the community
- Participation in health and social care research; and
- The management and clinical planning of services to ensure that appropriate care is in place for our patients today and in the future.
As your registered GP practice, we are the data controller for any personal data that we hold about you.
Who to contact regarding Data Protection matters
Beera Patel / Shelly Usher - Practice Manager
Grant Griffiths - Assistant Practice Manager
Tel: 020 7793 3100